SodaStream's All the Bubbles with Just One Bottle Tour
- Promote SodaStream’s environmental advantage with a strong visual of cages, filled with consumers’ bottle and can waste.
- Familiarize consumers with the SodaStream product with demonstrations and samples.
- All the Bubbles with Just One Bottle Tour traveled through New York City sharing its eco-friendly message with consumers during 14 event days at venues such as Times Square and South Street Seaport and other high traffic locations.
- Outgoing, friendly tour managers and Brand Ambassadors demonstrated how a SodaStream machine works and offered beverage samples.
- The centerpiece was a larger-than-life cage full of 10,657 empty bottles and cans, representing the amount of waste a family of four produces in one year.
- Two branded cage pedicabs circled event locations to draw attention to the branded event area.
samples distributed per month
of consumer impressions
media pickup and PR buzz